Monday, September 26, 2005

I got tagged!

I've been tagged by Jessica.

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?

No. Plastic Surgery costs too much.

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?

No. You get the plain, unadulterated truth.

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?

I haven’t been that lucky yet!!

4. Do you lie in your blog?

No. I don’t post names though.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?

Maybe?

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?

No. I write for myself and try to keep it entertaining for those who wish to read it.

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?

I’m not in therapy, although I probably should be.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?

I delete spam. I don’t think I have had any mean comments. Some cut pretty close to the bone, but they were only being honest.

You can fake your own comments?

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?

No. I keep hoping though!

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?

I honestly don’t know. I hope they would like me more, but just don’t know.

11. Do you have a job?

Yes I do.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?

Depends on what a decent salary would be! Sometimes it is hard enough to come up with a daily post. Maybe I would.

13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?

Probably Tacogirl and Jessica. Christy is happily taken, so I have to leave her alone!

14. Which bloggers have you made out with?

In real life? None.

In fantasy? Tacogirl and Jessica! Together. For a reaalllyy looonnnngggg time!! :)

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?

I have never had money, so I don’t know how someone with money would act. So I just act like myself.

16. Does your family read your blog?

NOPE!!

17. How old is your blog?

10 months. I started it to use as a diary to help get through this part of my life. So far it has helped a lot.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?

No.

If I didn’t care I wouldn’t have put a hit counter on it, now would I?

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?

No. This is where I put everything.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?

No.

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?

How do you earn money from blogging?

22. Is blogging narcissistic?

I have no idea.

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?

No. Although I get sort of grumpy sometimes if I can’t get something off my chest.

24. Do you like John Mayer?

Not particulary.

25. Do you have enemies?

I try not to have any.

26. Are you lonely?

Yes.

27. Why bother?

Because it is helping me deal with issues in my life.

I'm tagging...

TacoGirl, Christy and AVE

1 comment:

W2W said...

I did it. : )