Friday, September 09, 2005

TacoGirl's 3 Things

Tacogirl wanted me to do this list that she did. It's called 3 things. This could be fun. :)

3 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go to Amsterdam again
2. Win the lottery and be rich
3. Tacogirl :)

3 things I cannot do:
1. Hold a grudge
2. Swim in deep water without freaking out
3. Find true love

3 things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Redhair
2. Pretty face
3. Their perfume

3 things I say most often:
1. Why?
2. Who is they?
3. Fuck off!

3 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Scarlett Keegan
2. Nikki Cox
3. Christina Aguilera (Big tit's on a little frame, and nipple rings) :)

3 people I want to do this list:
1. Diosa of the beach
2. Jessica
3. I would say Tacogirl, but she started this...

2 comments:

W2W said...

Did it! :D

SCH said...

YES YOU ARE!!! :)

You didn't say that I had to actually have a chance to do them, just things I planned to do!