Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Agreement

Well I finally got her to put in writing what she was going to pay in exchange for what I am going to help her with. When I asked her about it, she started in on how I was trying to make this a nasty divorce. I told her I was trying to protect myself and if she thought her word was good enough then it shouldn't matter to her to put it in writing. Then I asked her why every time I brought something up that would be beneficial to me, she accused me of trying to make things ugly. I asked what she would do if our roles were reversed. We talked a little while longer, then she pulled out some paper and started writing it up. I pushed it and asked if I could get some "after" pictures so I could at least look at what my $9000 paid for. She wasn't willing last night. Hmm. Maybe when she needs something else I can get them. :) I know, I'm a pig. So what. Those babies cost more than my car! I want a damn picture at least! Well I tagged a few people last night since I got tagged, now I am waiting to see who responds. Other than my knee killing me on the run at PT this morning, not much is going on here. Just being bored. Tell someone you love them, and make a nice day!

3 comments:

W2W said...

I just left this awesome comment & it didn't save!! Arg this is the second one in two days.

So let me recap...Good job on making her write out what she is willing to pay. The only reason she is saying the things she is because she is hurt/mad that the free ride is over & you are coming to terms with that.

hang in there! :)

SCH said...

Thanks. I just wish it didn't hurt so much. I keep hearing the saying, "Time heals all wounds" but how much time does it take?

As far as losing posts and comments, I have taking to highlighting and copying everthing to the clipboard before I post it. That way if it dissappears I don't have to retype it. :)

W2W said...

I wish I could tell you when it will stop hurting. But I do think that you being set on starting the divorce will be the beginning of the healing stage.