Friday, September 16, 2005

Phone calls

Well yesterday wasn't too bad. I got home from work and no one was home. Our daughter started art club yesterday which is after school so my wife was up there picking her up. I started on my homework reading so that I could be done with it before class last night. They got home a little after 4 and then my wife tried to decide what to make for dinner since there was limited time before I had to leave for school. She ended up doing the breakfast thing for dinner which was good. She actually made me an omelot. I was surprised that she took the time to do it. I wonder what she has up her sleeve. So anyway I got to class and the instructor showed us our tests from Tuesday. Turns out I didn't fail it. He gave partial credit on most everything, so I made an 88 on the test. Whew! I was worried about that one. When I got home, my wife was sitting in my chair working on her homework, so I didn't bother her, just went into the bedroom and put my stuff away. Then went and checked email and got my chores done for the night. We put our daughter to bed and then I went to bed early. I didn't bother putting her pillow and blanket out either. I didn't care. I was asleep when she came in and turned the bathroom light on at 930. Woke me up, so I was a bit grumpy about it. Then she finally left. I was sleeping all nice a good when the phone rings at 1130. Turns out it is my best friend from high school. My mom had talked to him yesterday morning and informed him of how my life is turning to shit. He wanted to know when I would be coming back home. We talked for probably twenty minutes before his wife reminded him that I am an hour ahead and that I was probably sleeping when he called. It sure was nice to hear from him. I guess I am going to have to take leave and go up and see everyone at home. Thing is, I hate cold weather and don't really have the clothes to go during the winter, and summer time there is just too much eye candy around here to want to go anywhere else. I guess I could go up when it is cold and fantasize about Tacogirl. :) So after I get off the phone with him, I managed to get back to sleep and then at 1210 the phone rings again! I got called into work. Lovely. The nephew was home so I just text messaged my wife to let her know I wouldn't be home if something happened. I figured she would go home, but I figured wrong. I got back home around 0120 and managed to crawl back into bed and fall asleep yet again. I woke up 2 minutes before the alarm went off at 0500 and started getting ready for work. Damn this morning sucks. I am so tired. I may see if I can skate out of here early today because I got called in. So far that has been my day. Except for a coin check that got called this morning. I had my coin so I don't have to buy. :) Good thing, since I'm broke! I better get to something that resembles work. Make a nice day!

1 comment:

SCH said...

Elaborate a little. That statement can mean so many different things when a woman says that to a man!