Thursday, September 08, 2005

Rainy day

This storm Ophelia needs to move on. It has been raining since Sunday I think. It is starting to depress me even more. I was in a good mood yesterday, but today I am starting out in not a good mood. I have been told before that you have two choices when you wake up in the morning. Number one, you decide to be in a good mood, and number two you decide to be in a bad mood. I much prefer option one, but sometimes I just can't seem to make that decision. I guess if I got a hug in the morning from a woman who actually loved me would help. Actually a hug from any woman would probably help. Don't mind me today I am just feeling sorry for myself. Make a nice day.

2 comments:

KevinWByrd said...

It's all good man.

Chin up, chest out. Follow your weener, it always knows which way to the new poon.

Start lookin over some "work skirt".

Ask someone out to lunch today.

Guy or Girl doesn't matter.
Just go out to lunch with someone.
It'll make the day better.

SCH said...

Yes Ma'am we are. Somehow the pain just won't quite go away.