Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nightmares

Well last night was fun. After we put our daughter to bed my wife left again. At least I don't have to put up with her when she is gone. Unfortunately our daughter had a nightmare around 0345 this morning. She came into the bedroom and woke me up then asked for momma. I told her she was on the couch so she went out to the living room. My wife wasn't there. So my daughter came back and asked where she could be. I told her I didn't know because I wasn't going to lie to her and tell her what my wife told me I should tell her, which was that she went to Wal-Mart. Yeah I didn't think a 9 year old would believe that story either at that time of night. So I had her tell me about her nightmare and told her it would be alright, then got her back to bed. I don't know if my daughter asked her where she was this morning or not, but I know she will probably ask her later. I wonder what she will tell her.

I have been giving some thought to what tesco has said. I know she is taking advantage of me and I am starting to push back. I told her that she needed to put on paper what bills she was going to pay and what she was going to do to help me out when she left. Then she keeps adding stuff to the list that she wants to take with her. I'm starting to argue those things with her also. It looks like if she has her way I won't have anything but my chair and the bedroom suite my grandfather left me. That ain't going to happen. I told her that if she didn't give me that list before she moved out, I would cancel the allotment going to her account and then she could come see me to get a check for child support. If she wants me to pay alimony then we will be going to court and let the lawyers fight it out. I am starting to lean that way much more heavily anyway. I am tired of being used by someone who was supposed to love me, but instead lied to me. I better quit before I get really bitter and pissed off. Make a nice day!

No comments: