Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Blah

Well this weekend wasn't alot of fun. It started poorly. I had informed my wife that it wasa four day weekend for me incase she wanted to go somewhere and do something together. So Friday morning I had intended to sleep in, but she came back to the bedroom about 0530. Thats fine, I managed to fall baccck asleep. 0615 her cell phone rings. WTF?!! Who calls that early in the damn morning? So she picks it up and goes outside. A couple of minutes later she comes back in and lays down again. 10 minutes later it rings again. Now I'm pissed off. I wasn't very polite about being woken up that early either. She went back outside. In her pajamas. I couldn't go back to sleep so I got up and started my day. We went to a BBQ place for dinner. I can't even remember the rest of the day. Saturday I went for a long bike ride. Then I laid on the beach for an hour or so. I worked on homework the rest of the day. Sunday I took my daughter to church then I went to a wedding in Orlando. I didn't get home till almost 1030 pm. Yesterday my wife informed me that she had found an apartment, but they wouldn't rent it to her because she didn't have a job. So she asked me if I would help her get it. At this point I just want her to get the hell out so I told her yes. She was all nice until after I signed the application form. I don't think she has taken it back yet though, because yesterday was a holiday. Last night after we put our daughter to bed she came in and said she was leaving. I asked if she intended to come back. She said yes she would. I almost said damn out loud, but I controlled myself. She said she didn't know when she would be back but she would. I figured out when I went to brush my teeth that she planned to be gone all night, because she took her contacts case and her glasses. She put the blanket and her pillow out on the couch too. Oh well. I started thinking this morning that it would be a whole lot easier on me if I just went and got a mean lawyer and let him fight it out with her. Probably be cheaper on me too. Anyone know a pitbull lawyer? I wish I didn't still love her. I'm pathetic. Make a nice day.

1 comment:

KevinWByrd said...

Yep, it's definately time to hire an evil bastard.

I don't have any recomendation other than someone with a BIG BIG ad in the yellow pages.

It might not hurt to throw the $500.00 at a P.I. and get photos of her "with friend".

That can go along way.

And also, don't let this train wreck you.
You are a handsome guy, professional, and getting somewhere in life.
There is a new woman just waiting for you.
Just think of the traits about your wife that may have added to the demise of this relationship and try to apply that knowledge when you meet a new woman.
Don't pick a clone of her.
Pick someone truly new.

You can do it man. You're strong.
You look fit, and well dispositioned.

This isn't a punishment.
It is a fresh start.
A chance to find a true PARTNER, and not just someone who wants you to pay for their new improved fishing lures.
Cause that's what plastic boobs are.
Fishing lures for women.
My fiancee keeps talking about a boob job and getting her nipples pierced and I basicly see it as me buying her the gear she is going to use to better deal me.
I might do it.
Might not.
I don't know yet.