Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Algebra

Well I can honestly say that algebra sucks!! I bombed my test last night, and since the test last week I got a 65 on I think I'm not going to make an A in the class. All I need to do to get credit though is a C. I would prefer toget an A but I just can't seem to get the word problems figured out. I don't have much to post today. I talked to the nephew last night about moving out and getting a place together. He said he could do that. I just want to be prepared for when she moves out because I doubt that I will be able to stay in base housing. As much as I want to. So between me and him we figure that we can afford about a $1000 a month easy enough. That will give us both something left over as well. Now I just have to figure out how long I will be in base housing.

I am so hungry today too. I had a sandwich for lunch and a sandwich for dinner yesterday. My stomach was growling when I went to bed last night, and really growling this morning. I reckon I should eat a good lunch today. Chinese sounds like a good idea. Go to the trough and belly up. I'll just need a nap afterward. Make a nice day!

No comments: