Thursday, September 15, 2005

Email

Check out the email I got this morning. I have never met this person so I am pretty sure it is a scam. I know if I Google the email address it will come up with information about this being a scam. Something to lighten my day before I delete it.

Hello!!!

How are you doing? I have found your email in Internet and decided
write to you. My name is Ekaterina. I am 27 years old. Live in Russia,
city Kirov. I am cheerful woman, for an entertainment like to do many
things as sports meets, a camping, go to the cinema, theatre etc. In a
word I like to do all that all people. I work in marketing structure
on sale of cosmetics Oriflame. I have good life here. I not the rich
woman, but can provide myself. I like to travel. I travelled to many
countries. Never was in the USA, but I think that this good place to
live and be happy. I know the English language well enough. I began to
study professional English language several months ago and I do
successes every day. Several months ago I started process of
registration of the visa to travel in the USA. Now my visa is made
practically out and in 2-4 days I can travel in the USA. I have
received holiday from work till November, 20 and now I have a free
time. I can take trip to some countries, but as the visa to visiting
the USA already practically in my hands I prefer to take trip to the
USA. It is interesting to me look what life there. Now I am in Moscow
and I wait reception of the visa. I could fly in the USA in some days,
but there is a problem which stops me. I planned to fly in the USA
together with my girlfriend, but unfortunately her plans for trip in
USA have changed and now I do not know what to do. A problem in that
that I cannot fly in the USA because I know nobody in your country. I
cannot fly to the country where I know nobody and consequently I have
decided to write to you the letter. Possible It will be sounds silly
but if you are interested a meeting with the nice woman, I shall like
to meet you sometime soon! I never got acquainted through the Internet
before but as my girlfriend cannot go in the USA together with me I
decided to find the man which is interested in a meeting with the girl
from Russia. I do not know your ideas about my letter, but it would be
fine if we could meet and have some weeks together. On my trip I want
to receive rest from my work and a life in Russia. Also the basic
purpose for the future is search correct men for serious attitudes
which go to a marriage. I have no children, but I want to have
children in the future. I the mature woman also am ready to creation
of family with correct the man. I do not know what you really search
in the future but if we could meet I shall be happy to discuss with
you more about our meeting. Please, write what your purposes and plans
for the future? What you search in a life? What are you going to do
this autumn? It would be fine if we could meet, do friendship or more
than simply friendship. I shall be happy if you also have a free time
and we could meet soon. I do not know your interests, but anyhow write
to me back and I shall tell to you more about myself. Write to me all
that you want. Probably we have similar plans and the purposes for the
future and it will be interesting to us together.

I have easy character and you can write all that you want.
Ask any questions which interest you.
Write back and I shall tell more about myself and I shall send
some my photos.

Please write to me back to: ekaterina_xxxxx@xxxxxxx


Have a good day,
Ekaterina

How many people think its a scam? I do, I do!!

No comments: