Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Phone call

Well I had a phone call from my sister-in-law last night. I talked to her for half an hour. She said that my step daughter is pissed off at her mom, my mother-in-law isn't talking to my wife, and both sisters are trying to "talk some sense" into my wife. I told them that they need to give her some space and not pressure her. Just give her love and support. Is that the right thing to do? Is that going to make her continue on the road she has chosen? I don't know. But the line that keeps coming to mind is, "If you love someone, set them free. If they come back to you they are yours. If they don't, they never were." All I know for sure is that it is very lonely at home. Make a nice day.

1 comment:

KevinWByrd said...

My favorite saying is, "If you love someone, drug them, tie them up, and keep them safely tucked away from the world and protect them from their own evil need to run away and screw other people.
If they escape, try to get them back, if you can't get them back, make sure noone can ever find their body."

But I'm all Don Juan DeMarco like that you know.

HEHEHE!

Actually maybe you should be telling your in-laws that you are happier now.
Let them stick it in her ribs that you told everyone at work and now chicks are climbing all over you.

From reading for months she definately seems to be on a "grass is greener" adventure.
Maybe you can let her family talk about how green your grass is now.