Monday, October 17, 2005

Weekend

Well my weekend was ok. Nothing great. I had my daughter all weekend though so that was nice. I already posted about my computer dying. Didn't do a lot of anything really though. Just me and my daughter hanging out playing games. Of course the fun was the fact that the nephew brought some girl home with him Friday night. Woke my daughter up about 0400. SHe is only nine but she wasn't happy about it. She let him know it too. When the girl finally did the walk of shame around 1 in the afternoon, my daughter just gave her one of those dirty looks. I had actually taken my daughter and went to run some errands so that they could get out of the house without too much embarrassment. They didn't take the opportunity though. After the nephew took her home he and I were talking and it seems as though he is seeing 3 different girls. Uh oh. Bad idea. It's his balls though. I warned him to be careful. Yesterday, I made some beef stew in the crock pot for dinner. My daughter wanted my wife to come over and eat dinner with us, so she did. I didn't do too well. The recipe wasn't that good. But we ate it anyway. We talked and laughed and had a nice dinner. After dinner, she wanted to take a few things with her, and she started going through the jewelry. When she initially told me she was leaving, she told me she didn't want any of the jewelry I gave her. Fine I told her I would put it away for our daughter. The stuff that wan't in the jewelry box got put away. Last night she started giving me a hard time and generally being a bitch about me "taking back" all the jewelry I gave her. I told her she was the one who told me she didn't want it. She then stated that if she had known it was conditional she wouldn't have accepted any of it. I was pissed then and told her that if I had known she was going to leave me, then I wouldn't have given the jewelry or paid for her tits. Then we both got quiet. I know I had to say something to stick up for myself and stop her from berating me, but I still felt like shit for saying it. After a while we were in the kitchen and she was getting ready to leave, I gave her a hug and told her I was sorry things were working out the way they were. When we separated I saw a tear in her eyes before she put her sunglasses on. I wish I could shut off my emotions and not love her anymore. After they left I had another sit down and cry. I guess I better go for now. Make a nice day.

No comments: