Sunday, October 09, 2005

In-Laws

Well my wife finally told her family that she left me. Her mother and both sisters all called me to find out if I was doing ok. A couple minutes after I got off the phone with her mom, my wife called me and asked me why I told her mom that she was seeing someone else. Funny, I don't recall telling her mom that. Then she tells me that her mom asked her if she had met someone else. So I guess she assumes that her mother and sisters don't know her. I was going to write that I wish I had known her like that so I wouldn't have had to go through this pain, but, I don't believe that. I would gladly go through the pain again because it was worth it. Even if all I have left is my daughter and a lot of pain, it was worth it. I just wish the tears wouldn't come so easy. Men aren't supposed to cry.

1 comment:

SCH said...

Thanks Jessica.