Sunday, October 30, 2005

Phone calls

I debated on whether I wanted to post this tonight or wait for tomorrow. I think you can figure out that I decided to post tonight. So, Saturday morning I got up and decided to go for my bike ride. It takes me roughly 2 hours to ride 20 miles. Yeah I know I'm slow. I got reasons!! I stop at all the beach access areas and check them out! :) Yeah I'm a dog, so what?! All I do is look anyways. When I got back my nephew was home, looking kinda rough. Alright!! At least someone had a great night! So we sat and chatted while I cooled down and let the sweat stop dripping. He told me that my wife had left a message on the machine for me. I went and checked it, she wanted to know when I wanted her to bring my daughter over. This is before noon btw. I am supposed to get my daughter on Tues, Thurs, and Sat nights. Since I was still sweaty and smelly I decided to clean up before I called her back since I didn't want to have her drop off my daughter while I was in the shower. While I am in the shower the phone rings. I figured it was her. I can just hear my nephew talking on the phone so I knew he was still on it. My cell phone rings while I am still in the shower. It was the ringtone for my wife. Damn she must really want to get ahold of me! Since I was in the shower I didn't answer it. I finally got out and got dressed and decided to go grocery shopping before I picked up my daughter. On my way to the store my cell phone rings again. Now I'm getting pissed off. She must have something she wants to do and needs to get rid of our daughter so she can go do it. So I was a prick and didn't answer it. Sue me! When I got to the store I left my phone in the car and shopped in peace. Well as peacefully as you can get in a crowded store! When I finished shopping and got home, I put everything away and then called my wife. She answered and I asked her what she needed. She started in on me and raising her voice telling me she had things to do, etc... I cut her off and told her that since she left me I don't have to put up with her shit anymore. That shut her up for a minute, then she started telling me that I was the one who was always rainsing my voice at her and how I am the one who caused all the probl... CLICK!!! I hung up on her. I waited a half an hour then called her back. I asked her when she was bringing our daughter over, to which she was very nice when she told me that she would bring her over in a few minutes. Maybe I should have hung up on her more a long time ago!! So today when I brought my daughter back over, she asked me to come in for a few minutes. Then she asked me to go sit out back with her for awhile. We talked outside for about 2 hours before I got up and told her that I needed to go. She was pleasant and happy the whole time. Like I said a few lines up, maybe I should have hung up on her a long time ago. Seems strange that the worse I treat her the better she likes me, and the nicer I treat her the meaner she is to me. WTF is that all about? Any women want to sell me a clue? I can't treat her like shit all the time, it's just not me. Is she going through a midlife crisis? I wish I was psychic. It would make relationships with women a whole lot easier. Then again, I don't think I want to know what goes on in a woman's head!! Well I just finished off the half gallon of Blue Bell Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream, so I better post this before I can't waddle my ass to my chair to channel surf.

And thank you all for the nice comments. I love opening my page and finding that someone actually managed to read through the drivel that I posted!

Tell your pookie that you love them and Make a nice day!

No comments: