Tuesday, October 04, 2005

In limbo

I guess I am just in limbo now. Thats what it feels like anyway. Last night before I fell asleep I thought of what I wanted to write about today, but this morning I can't remember what it was. Must not have been a good topic. Yesterday wasn't alot of fun. I came home from work, and did some cleaning, rearranged a few things, and surfed the internet. I had a frozen chicken pattie and some tater tots for dinner. Yum. Cooking for one feels so pathetic. Maybe this week I will make some meatloaf or something. Maybe some taco meat. I could have tacos one night and burritos the next. Maybe spread it out for a few days. I guess I need to get a crockpot also. That way I can set something up to cook all day when I am at work, and have a hot meal when I get home. Better than a sandwich I think. Tonight I have my Algebra class. It is the last quiz, and even if I fail it miserably I can pass the class without taking the final. So there is no motivation at all to do the homework or even study. I can't even remember what the sections are that will be on the quiz. How sad is that. My wife called about 8 pm last night to inform me that she would be taking the dining room table on Wednesday. Whatever. I told her that I would help her if she wanted me too, all she had to do was ask.

I'm thinking of copying Tacogirl and doing 100 random things about me. I just don't know if I can come up with that many. Like I said, I'm thinking about it. I guess I better get to work. Take care. Make a nice day.

No comments: