Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sleep

I noticed the other day that even though I now have the bed all to myself, I still sleep on "my" side. Why is that? How come I can't seem to spread out and get comfortable anywhere else on the bed? Any psychologists out there feel like explaining it to me?

Well I made an 82 on my Algebra quiz last night. I did most everything on it, but there were a couple that I didn't feel like wasting the time on so I just scribbled something down and turned it in. He graded while I waited then figured out my final grade. It is an 88. Then he wrote an A for my grade. Cool. So now I still have a 4.0 in college. WHoo Hoo!

Othere than that I don't have much to write about now. My daughter stayed with me last night, so her mom came over this morning to take her to school. She just walked in. Didn't bother to knock. If I went over to her place and just walked in, she would have a cow. I guess I need to mention to her that she doesn't live here anymore, so she should have the common courtesy to at least knock on the door. I better get to work. Or at least pretend I am doing something worthwhile. Make a nice day.

No comments: