Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The end is in sight

Well it looks like the end is in sight. My wife has started sleeping in the other room now. Our nephew is supposed to be coming to stay with us so that he can attend FIT here in town. So that means she will either have to start sleeping in my bed again, or start sleeping on the couch. I don't think she wants her family to know what she is doing yet, so she will probably be back in my bed come the end of the week. When I came home from PT this morning she was on the phone with someone. Must have been one of her "friends" since she told them about her nephew and then I heard her mention that she was thinking of moving to Orlando to take her classes there and getting a job over there. I think I have come to the conclusion that when she moves out I will file for divorce. I mean, as long as I am married to her, I would remain faithful no matter if she was living with me or halfway around the world. I still love her very much, but I don't care to live a celibate life anymore than I have to. So at lunch today she starts telling me about her class last night. She kept talking to me while I was trying to leave the bedroom in order to get some lunch. I finally gave up trying to get some lunch and sat and listened to her talking. I guess once again, Love won over food. Eventually she stopped long enough for me to get some lunch, then I came back to the bedroom and listened to her talk while I ate. I wish I could just flush my heartache away. Make a nice day.

No comments: