Monday, August 15, 2005

Prostitution

Well I had an interesting if fairly uneventful weekend. Friday was the Junior Enlisted Picnic at the base pool. It started at 1100, so we were released to go to it at 1030. Yeah I know, rough work hours. So I get to the picnic and got my food and found a good table at the corner of the pool. Prime spot for people watching. I had been there probably 15 minutes when one of my guys comes by and tells me that they are sitting over there. I thought about it and said screw it, and got up to move. One of my friends comes up at that point and asks me to hold the table for him, so I sat back down and waited. He comes back with food and we sat and talked. His wife showed up a few minutes later, and then about 10 minutes after that, two of her friends show up. Both of them are knockouts. Unfortunately they are both military and married. It was very nice to talk to them and look at them though. One was asian, and she had some serious implants. They were huge on her. Nice low cut blouse too. I eventually left and went home. Since it was so nice I decided to go to the beach. My wife and daughter didn't want to go so I went by myself and did some more watching. I guess I am a voyeur. I would rather watch beautiful women than talk to them. Maybe I am subconsciously protecting myself from getting hurt by not talking to them. I guess I will eventually work up my courage again. When I got home from the beach, my wife and I got to talking in the bedroom while I showered and dressed. She is trying to figure out how to get me to help her pay for an apartment. I told her I would let her earn it from me if she wanted to. She asked how. I felt like being a dick so I told her, "Five blowjobs a month. $100 bucks each." I know, too much for a blowjob. But I can count the number of times she has blown me on one hand, and have fingers left over. She doesn't care to do that. I guess she wants out badly, cause she said ok. Ummm, I think she called my bluff. I doubt she will say anything more about it, but if she does I think I will have to widen the scope of interaction to "Pussy, ass, or mouth." Yeah I know, I'm being an asshole. For some reason it is starting to feel good to act that way. I will have to be careful though, because that isn't who I want to be.

So Friday night she didn't go out. Surprised the crap out of me. Saturday she didn't go out. Stunned me to say the least. Last night, didn't go out. Hmm, did something happen? Did something I ask her cause her to reevaluate things? I don't know. Oh, joyful funny sidenote. Her new cell phone, the reception sucks really badly and it does some strange things. She went back to the store Sunday and the saleslady told her that her phone was possessed and she needed a new one. Unfortunately they were out of that model. So now she has to wait. HAHAHAHA!! Evil laugh. I don't know why I am getting such joy from her not having things go right for her. I suppose I just feel like being evil today. That is pretty much all I did this weekend that I can remember. If I think of something else I will post it. Make a nice day!!

No comments: