Thursday, August 18, 2005

Meetings

First thing this morning I got roped into a meeting. That sucks. I didn't even really need to be there. I have to take the cat to the vet here in about 15 minutes so this should be a fairly short post. Yesterday after work, my nephew volunteered to make Shrimp Pasta for dinner. It was pretty good. I cleaned up after dinner and sat down to read through my algebra some since class was cancelled Tuesday. I was sitting there thinking about going to the beach a reading there when my wife speaks up and tells me that she is going to go to the beach and read there. Guess I didn't speak up soon enough. Oh well. Other than that it was a fairly quiet evening. Of course there was the 3 am going to the bathroom of my wifes that woke me up. As she came out of the bathroom she picked up her two cell phones and goes into the living room. I can only assume that she is checking her messages and voicemail at that time. She was gone maybe 10 minutes before she came back to bed. When I was heading out to come to work this morning, I told her goodbye, and she didn't say anything, so I said it again and looked at her to see if she heard me. She just looks at me and goes back to watching the news. I think I need to bring some girl home and upset my wifes little world. I need to post this and go take the cat to the vet. Make a nice day!

3 comments:

W2W said...

Hope all is well with the kitty.

SCH said...

Just her vaccinations, and a check up. Vet recommended some diet food since she is so fat. I argue that she is just big boned...

W2W said...

I see your cat & I have the same "big bone" issue. LOL