Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Nope not today

Can't really think of anything worth writing today. I had a tough time with my homework last night and couldn't figure it out. I finally gave up. My wife and I had a quiet dinner together. Not because she wanted to, but circumstances caused it. Our daughter was over at a friends house and the nephew went straight from school to his job. So we ate spaghetti together and talked a little bit. I do have a problem now though. We were supposed to go to a wedding this Sunday. Now she tells me that she won't be going with me. Great. This is a really nice wedding, formal and all. It is too late to tell the bride and groom that my wife isn't coming so that they wouldn't have to pay for an extra meal that won't be eaten. She went out again last night before our nephew got home. I figure he knows something isn't right, but is too polite to ask about it. Considering that when she comes back she sleeps on the couch. I didn't hear her come back last night and had to check and see if she was out there before I left for PT this morning. I didn't want to leave my daughter asleep at home and her not be there to wake her up and take her to school. After I got back from PT my wife left for school pretty soon after that. My nephew told me that he saw the printout of a condo for rent that I had brought home for my wife. He doesn't know that I brought it home for her, and must have thought it was for him. I hope he doesn't think I am trying to get him to move out. He's actually a considerate roommate as far as that goes. I need to get to work. Make a nice day.

No comments: