Monday, August 08, 2005

Just here

Well I'm here. I woke up again for another go at this thing called a day. Last night after we put our daughter to bed, my wife left again. She told me she would be back earlier than she was Saturday night. She did inform me of this shortly after dinner so I wasn't surprised. I wasn't as hurt by the fact that she told me would be going out later as I was by her just coming in and saying "I'm leaving, I'll be back sometime." At least I feel like she wasn't trying to hide it from me. We did talk quite a bit after dinner. She told me again that she cared for me a great deal, but that our marriage was over because we are so different. She also told me that she had not been "intimate" with anyone. She slipped a little while later by saying that he wouldn't sleep with a married woman. So either she has tried to get him into bed or they have talked about it already. My question, what do they do together for 7 hours at night? Is she lying to me? So anyway, while we were talking she asked me if there were any women that I was attracted to, the kind that I just wanted to nail and see how freaky they were. Hmmm, strange question. I guess I looked at her funny, because she basically started hard timing me for holding out on her. I admitted that there was a woman here at work that I wanted to find out how freaky she was for the sheer fact that she has a couple of piercings and a lot of tattoos. There are also rumors of her playing for both teams. Usually at the same time. I asked my wife why she wanted to know. Was she going to call her up and give me a good reference? Overall our conversation was pleasant until she left. I think she came home a little after 1 am. I vaguely recall movement in my room around that time. So how come I am such a doormat for her to walk all over?

1 comment:

W2W said...

Thanks for the belated b'day wish. Hang in there!! It seems you made some really big steps this weekend! Good for you. keep your chin up.