Friday, August 19, 2005

Quiet time

Well yesterday was fun. I left work early so I could eat before I had to go to school. When I get home, I notice that my wifes car is gone and so is my nephews. OK fine, I can get a sandwich for myself no big deal. I go to open the door and my 9 year old daughter opens it for me. WTF!? I couldn't believe it. She did it again. She went and left her all by herself! I was so pissed off. At 1630 I called her on her cell phone to find out if she planned on coming home so I could go to school. She was already on her way and would be home in a few minutes. I asked if she had anything for dinner since there were no leftovers. She said no, but she could pick something up if I wanted. I told her not to worry I would just stop by BK on the way to class. Well she didn't get home until 15 til 5. My class starts at 5. By the time I got to BK it was 5 minutes til, so I decided to skip dinner and eat afterwards. When I got home, the door was open but no one was home. Her car was there, but no one was home. I figured they went to the park or something. I started on my homework, and then said screw it and went to Taco Bell. Yay! Taco Bell at 8 pm. Good for the stomach. I stopped at the beach on the way back and sat and watched the moon come up. When I got home, they were back and as I start preparing my chicken burrito my wife comes sniffing around saying "That smells pretty good" well Duh! I told her it had rice in it so she decided she didn't want to steal it. After I ate, we put our daughter to bed and I had to bathe the cat. That is a shitload of fun right there! The cat has gotten so fat that she can't wash her back end anymore. She only weighs 18 pounds. So I carry the cat in the bathroom and shut the door and the cat knows something is up that she ain't going to like. I took her straight to the bathtub and put her in. Lots of meowing and growling and hissing commenced. I managed to wash and shampoo the back half of her, before I decided that was enough. Then I had to dry her as best as she would let me. I kept putting her on the mat and trying to dry her, but she kept going to the door to try to get out. I finally decided to dry her by the door where she couldn't move around. When I figured she was dry enough I let her out, and then tried to go do my homework. ( at night is not the time to figure out that your homework consists of 70 word problems in Algebra. I said screw it and went back to the bedroom where my wife was working on her homework. She proceeded to tell me that she didn't understand anything of her Spanish and wanted help with it. Well I don't speak Spanish, but I did live in Brownsville, Texas for 4 years when I was growing up. I managed to pick up a few words here and there. So I proceeded to help her and I was surprised at how much I actually knew. I managed to go to bed about 10:30. She went out to the living room or computer then so I actually got to go to sleep. This morning about 5:30 she tells me to quit tossing and turning, so I told her to let me snuggle with her or shut up about it. She didn't say anything else. When I was getting ready for work I was in the bathroom shaving and she comes in and gets in the shower. She knows full well that I will be getting in the shower as soon as I finish shaving. So I proceeded to take a shower with her. I washed her back and she washed mine. I couldn't convince her to wash my front or allow me to wash hers, but hey at least I tried! :) I guess I need to do some work. I have a crap load of stuff I need to do on the training plan that I have been putting off, so I need to go. Make a nice day!!

3 comments:

W2W said...

I can't believe I am saying this...I wish she would just give it up so you can get some. Better yet you need to get you a booty call girl.

SCH said...

What is sad is that I am too shy to try to find a "booty call". And even though she treats me the way she does, I still love my wife and don't want to cheat on her. Really really sad. By this time next year I should be single though. Maybe I'll get enough courage to find someone then.

W2W said...

:(

Hang in there!!