Monday, August 01, 2005

Mondays Suck!

Yep it's true. I don't like Mondays. Maybe when I am retired I won't mind them so much, but now they suck. So this weekend wasn't too bad. Friday night my wife stayed up till 1 am. Or at least thats what she told me. I went bed and tried to lay there to watch Jay Leno, but I fell asleep. I know that my wife must have really been tired too, because when I got cold and laid up against her, she didn't pitch a fit and move away, she just laid there while I put my back against her butt and got warmed up. Much nicer when you can warm up like that and then go back to sleep. I finally got up about 745 and decided to go for a bike ride. I rode for almost two hours on a long tour around the block. I haven't checked to see how far I actually rode, but I figured my legs would be sore. They aren't, but my ass hurts from the seat. When I got home I asked if she had planned on doing anything with our daughter, she said she didn't, but she was going to the gym, so I made my daughter put her swim suit on and we went to the beach. Of course she didn't want to go, but I slathered sunscreen on her and we went anyway. She ended up having a good time. When we got home and cleaned up, my wife started giving me a hard time about wanting to watch Jay Leno the night before. Turns out Jessica Simpson was on it. I was unaware of that. She started asking some suggestive questions about Jessica, but I'm sorry, I just wouldn't go out of my way for her. Sure she's beautiful, stacked, and rich, but I don't think I could stand the ditziness. For dinner we went to a seafood place and had a decent dinner. I have had better, but this was alright. We got along well enough the rest of the evening. Saturday night I had some dreams about Jessica, no doubt brought on by my wifes comments. Sunday after church I was talking to my wife and informed her of the dreams she caused me to have about Jessica. About how Jessica had bought me a condo about two blocks from our house that costs $1 Million dollars, and basically made me a kept man for when she decided to visit. I didn't tell my wife that in the dream it was given to me as a divorce present. So we had our separate days this weekend, and last night my wife decided to sleep in the other room again. She woke me up moving around about midnight getting her stuff to go to bed. I guess she thinks that I sleep through her moving around. I am getting tired of her putting her schoolwork as a higher priority than our daughter, and then her "friends" as a higher priority than her schoolwork. I guess her friends are more important to her than our daughter. I wish I knew what was going through her head. So anyway, this week and next week, I have the early shift so I have to be at work at 0600 every morning, except Tuesdays because we have PT on Tuesdays. It is nice to get to leave at 3 in the afternoon though. I need to get back to my cubby hole in the other room where I am supposed to be for this early shift stuff. Make a nice day!

No comments: