Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I'm a doormat

Well she did it to me again. After we put our daughter to bed last night she left. She came home at 0550 this morning. Pissed me off. She came in and went in the bathroom, changed into her pajamas and then tried to crawl into bed with me. Unfortunately I was comfortable and spread out on the bed, so she had to push me and then ask me to move. I asked her why and she said she wanted to lay down. I was so pissed off that she would try to pretend that nothing is wrong. I almost told her to go lay down on the fucking couch! Sorry, I guess I am still upset. I decided to get up instead and drink my coffee. I forgot to turn off my alarm so when it went off 5 minutes later she had to deal with it. I remembered that today is PT day when I was in the bathroom getting ready to shave and start my day. Good thing I remembered.

So anyway, I have decided to spend a couple of days at Disneyworld starting tomorrow. That means I won't have any posts for the next few days. I have a friend who just finished a 6 month missionary trip to Ecuador taking his new friend there, and he asked me to come with. I had initially figured on not going because they should have some time to themselves, but I just can't stand to be at home right now. I did take my wedding ring off this morning. I put it on my keychain. It is the first time I have "taken it off" in more than 11 years. Sorry folks, but I am having a bit off a rough morning. I promise I will post more later. Make a nice day.

1 comment:

W2W said...

Well when you come back from the HAPPIEST PLACE IN THE WORLD...I want to hear about the GOOD time you had!!

Now I could tell you a really mean thing to do...put a lock on your bedroom door & lock her out. That way she will get the idea that she is really interrupting your sleep and that you are tired of it. If she is not willing to grow up get a job, move out on her own then she needs to play the rules. If you don't want to be with me then fine. But as long as I am paying ALL the bills then you will respect some simple rules. If not then move out & support yourself. She needs to grow up. I know you want her to get her education & I respect you for that…But you & I both work full time jobs and mange to go to school. Why can't she? Take care of yourself & your daughter. Think if this was your daughter in this situation what would you want her to do? Would you want someone to use her? As long as you keep letting your wife do this to you she will grow up either to be like you & let the ones they love walk all over them or like her mother & use people. It is better for her to have two happy homes where she see two people loving each other oppose to one unhappy home. Children learn from their parents...