Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Work Sucks

I could definitely stand to win the lottery. Here in Florida it is up to 22 million. I think I could live off that for a year or two. Yesterday was ok. I came home from work, and made dinner. Actually I heated up leftovers. Sort of. I had leftover spaghetti, my daughter wanted a salad and a hot dog, and my wife chose to grill a hamburger for herself so she could finish off the mushroom swiss stuff we had. Hmm. Anyway, she sat outsidde looking at her new Biology book, and I surfed the web while my daughter paid attention to the babysitter,(TV). Our nephew showed up about 9 pm and I helped him unload some stuff from his car. I then went out and informed my wife that he had shown up. She was busy text messaging on her new phone. She comes in and gives him a hug starts to ask him a question and her cell phone rings. She answers it in mid sentence, then walks back inside then through the house to the backyard. She stayed there for about a half hour. I figure that is rather rude, but I can see where she is placing importance of family in her life. This is her sisters boy, not mine. Oh well. He'll see what is going on sooner or later. So later on she came to bed. She had to come back to mine, because he is here now. Consequently I didn't sleep well because I didn't want to upset her. I think I should just forget about whether or not she is comfortable and get comfortable myself. If she doesn't like it she can sleep on the couch. This morning when I got back from PT she was getting ready for school. She is taking two day classes this semester because that is the only way we could swing her classes and mine without conflicts. As it stands now we both have class on Tuesday nights so we are going to have to depend on our nephew to watch her for a couple hours. We actually had a nice morning talking while we were both in the bedroom and bathroom. I guess I need to go pretend to do some work. Make a nice day.

No comments: