Saturday, August 20, 2005

Late night

So last night when I got home from work, I come in and say Hello to my wife who is on the computer. She didn't acknowledge me at all. I went into my bedroom and changed out of my uniform. I come back out and she has gone outside to sit on the swing. I said screw it and grabbed my stuff, asked my daughter if she wanted to go to the beach with me, (she declined), and left. When I got home, she had cooked dinner and they were eating, so I got my plate and sat down. She didn't hardly say anything to me then either. No conversation at dinner for me. So after dinner, I cleaned up and as I am finishing it my wife comes into the kitchen and tells me she is taking our daughter to the park. Sounds like a good idea to me. I needed to do some whomework and could use the quiet. About an hour later she comes rushing into the house and says, "They can fix my phone for me if I go now. Bye." And starts to leave. I had to ask, "Where's xxxxx?" Turns out she was just outside still washing sand off. I thought that my wife had left her at the park by herself. So she leaves and comes back about an hour later. I had moved into my bedroom to do homework because the sound of Nickelodeon in the background disturbs me. SHe comes into the bedroom and they had given her an entirely new phone and she had to play with it. Noisy damn thing. Anyway, she ended up going outside. I went to bed at 10. At 10:30 her best friend calls on the house phone. I get up and go to tell her that her friend is on the phone. Turns out she is on her cell phone and wants me to be her messenger boy. I told her friend that she would have to call her back. What irritates me, is that this friend had her husband cheat on her and get a venereal disease, and she knows all about my wife cheating on me. How can this woman who was hurt by infidelity, condone it when her friend does it? And yes I know that her friend knows. So my wife finally comes in the house and she has learned to shut the door quietly so it doesn't wake me up, but she hasn't figured out that letting the screen door slam shut is not quiet. So I catch bits and pieces of her conversation, I hear my name quite a bit and then laughter. Yeah paranoia has set in. Then I hear a comment about how she is waiting for a phone call. Hmm. 1210 I hear her cell phone ring and her tell her friend, "There he is. I gotta go." Then she answers her cell and says something about calling back on her other phone. Then she proceeds outside, slamming the screendoor again, and has a long conversation with "him". I finally hear the screendoor slam again telling me that she has come in. It is close to 1 am now. She comes into the bedroom and gets her stuff, then goes into the bathroom and does her nightly routine. Then my nephew comes in the front door, and they have a long conversation that I finally managed to fall asleep during. I finally dragged my butt out of bed about 7:45 this morning and had my coffee, then got ready to go for my bike ride. So I had a nice ride and as I got clse to home, I stopped at the beach near the house. There was this cute little redhead there laying out. MMMMM, yummy. I wish I had the courage to talk to her. Maybe next time. If there is a next time. Anyway, when I got home, I asked my nephew if he liked redheads. I told him he should probably go up to the beach and see what he could see. Off he went. Brave young man that he is. He comes back about a half hour later, and tells me that she is too skinny for him. I forgot that he had been living with a hispanic girl for the last five years. He likes a little more cushion I guess. Nothing wrong with that. I just know that I have a thing for small, petite women. Redheads also. Combine the two, and I need to clean up myself in just a couple of minutes. And that has been the last 18 hours of my life so far. Here I am writing in my blog to try to help myself get it all out. Ya'll take care and tell someone you love them. Make a nice day!

No comments: