Sunday, August 07, 2005

Sunday

Another post on a Sunday! Damn I am going to have to get a life. It is storming here right now, so I may not get this posted. I figured I would put this stuff down before I go and forget about it. Yeah not likely. After church I came home and didn't say anything to my wife, I was still upset. Considering that I cried during church didn't really hekp my attitude either. I changed clothes and decided to get a haircut before I mowed the yard, so I gathered my crap and left, still without saying anything to my wife. I was gone for an hour or so and when I came back I was still upset. My wife and daughter were in their swimsuits and my wife says to me, "Want to go to the pool with us?" WTF? Did you not stay out all night whoring around? I wanted to see my daughter do her "underwater tricks" that she has been telling me about so I put my suit on and decided to go. I finally started talking to my wife, but I was still upset, so right before we went out the door, I finally told her she needed to pack and get the fuck out. Really, really soon. We weren't talking about it in front our daughter. So we didn't talk about it again until we got to the pool and then only when our daughter was out of earshot. We were there for 2 hours and talked pretty much the whole time. So now it is back to she will leave after we get into the new house and she has a job, etc. I don't know if I scared her by telling her to get the fuck out or what, but I realized later while mowing the yard that she pretty much played me to get what she wanted. After I had cleaned up from doing the yard work, I was sitting in here on the computer checking email waiting for dinner to be ready, when she came in and told me she was sorry, then pulled me up and gave me a big hug, again telling me she was sorry for hurting me. I almost broke out in tears. That was the first time she had hugged me, or told me she was sorry in a very, very , very long time. I don't know if she was trying to do damage control or what, but she damn sure knows how to play my heart. Sleep well, and dream of pleasant things.

No comments: