Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Lunch

Well lunch was lonely. I tried to do some homework but couldn't figure it out. Got nosy and decided to look for the ring again. I ended up finding her old cell phone. So I powered it on and checked her contacts. I got a name and there were lots of different numbers. The name came from a text message that she sent to this individual. I'll call him by his initials AA. From the text message he is deployed to the desert right now. So she probably isn't spending time with him currently. I got back to work and looked him up in email, bang there he is. An E-7 at one of the rescue squadrons. He is a PJ. Those of you familiar with the AF know that a PJ is our Special Ops guys. So if I end up having to kill this guy I better do it from a long distance with a really good rifle. Maybe I should just talk to my First Sergeant and let her talk to his. That would probably be better. Keep me out of jail. Course maybe he is just a "friend" also. I gotta get that ring back.

1 comment:

KevinWByrd said...

Get the ring!
Get the ring!
Get the ring!
Before she pawns it.

Uhm, also once I got divorced I spent the next 14 months being notoriously mean and nasty to just about any woman I had to deal with.
I just blew up at them constantly.
I don't know if you have considered that yet, but it might be good to start looking at your attitudes toward women.
Just to keep yourself in check. You know.