Tuesday, August 09, 2005

PT Day

Well its another day. Yesterday was ok after work. We talked and were civil to each other. She told me that after her class she may or may not be back early. Translation: She would be out late. Thats fine. I have come to the conclusion that she can do what she wants, as long as she is considerate of my feelings and doesn't rub my nose in it. She came in around 1 am. So after PT this morning I came home and saw that she was still gone from taking our daughter to school. The paperwork that the school sent home yesterday was gone and there was some stuff that I didn't know about that needed to be filled in. I tried calling my wife on her cell phone, but on the 4th ring she pulled up in the driveway. I ended up just asking her about it. Turns out she did look through it before she sent it back this morning. Anyway she was telling me about her test last night. She claims she froze up and couldn't remember anything and made the comment, "I always blow finals. Thats what I'm known for." So I made the comment before thinking about it, "Can I be a final?" Turns out it made her laugh, so that made me feel better. Then she says, "Come here." HUH!?! I wondered if I was going to get lucky. Turns out I have a snag in my uniform pants on my butt. Hey at least I know she looks at my butt! :) I know, I'm easy to please. So I guess I better go before my happiness goes away and I plunge into the deep dark depths of misery again. Make a nice day.

No comments: