Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Shakes

Well this morning I got the shakes. My hands just won't quit shaking. I think the stress is getting to me. We had a decent evening yesterday. Turns out she got a new cell phone, an actual phone with a plan instead of the pay as you go one she has been using. That one was costing her too much money to use. Nice to know my money is being used for her to cheat on me. So after I went to bed she comes in my bedroom a little after 10 and asks if I'm still awake. I was and told her so. She tells me that she might go out for a little while. Well duh. I kinda figured that one out around 9 when she was doing her hair and makeup. She had stated earlier in the evening that she was so tired she could barely keep her eyes open, but she goes out at 11 pm to visit her boyfriend. Nice. I was actually sleeping pretty good until she came home at 2:30 and opened the door. I know she was trying to be quiet, but at that time of the morning everything is noisy. I didn't fall back asleep very well. I tossed and turned and managed to look at the clock about once an hour until it was time to get up. Just to be mean I let my alarm clock go off. Hopefully it woke her up and interrupted her sleep like she does to mine. Is it wrong of me to wish for her to have an accident and die? Does that make me a bad person? I wish I had an easier time of dealing with this. This isn't really a good morning for me. Make a nice day and tell the one you love that you do love them.

1 comment:

W2W said...

I agree with Em.

As far as you not getting rest...I would explain to her as long as I am the one working & you are going out at all hours of the night that after a certain time at night not to come in the bedroom to go to bed. I would say you are waking me up at all hours of the night & it is not fair. I repect the fact you want to go out, so please respect the fact the I need my sleep. -good luck!