Friday, August 05, 2005

Lies

So I went and played racquetball yesterday after work. When I got home my wife was doing her homework in the living room and I went to the bedroom to take a shower and get cleaned up. When I got out, she was gone. I must assume that she went to pick our daughter up from her friends house. When she got back she started cooking dinner. She put some precooked chicken fried steaks in the oven and made some mashed potatoes. When it was ready she went to the gym, and left me and my daughter to eat. Nice. So iwas sitting there watching TV and my daughter comes up to me and says, "If you stopped hogging the covers maybe momma would start sleeping with you again." So I of course said why do you think I hog the blankets? To which my daughter answered, "That's what momma told me." So that irritated me. My wife is telling lies to our daughter about why she is sleeping somewhere else. When she got home I was still irritated, so I asked her why she was telling our daughter lies. We sort of got into it, because she said she never told her that. She claims she told our daughter that she was sleeping in the other room because she wanted to. The fact that I accused her of lying to our daughter made her mad, so I asked her who I should believe? I got two different stories. Do I assume my daughter is lying to me? Or is my wife lying to me? At this point in time I have to believe that my wife is lying to me. It wouldn't be the first thing she has lied to me about recently, and probably won't be the last. So after our daughter went to bed I was doing my chores before I went to bed, and she asked if I wanted to talk to her. I said about what? So we sort of talked about it. Then she asked about what we are going to do when my friend and his friend come to visit in a few weeks. I told her I didn't know and she said she could find somewhere else to stay and I can give them my bedroom. I'll bet she already has somewhere to stay, she is just waiting for the right moment to move out. I wish she would just pack her crap and get the hell out. Leave me and our daughter to take care of ourselves and get on with our lives. But will she do that? No. She intends to take our daughter with her, and drag her through however many "friends" she acquires. No doubt it will hurt my daughter significantly. She doesn't have a job, and she doesn't plan on working full time, just part time so that she can take our daughter to school and pick her up. In this area she won't be able to afford an apartment on part time pay. Let alone electric, water, cable, etc... She said she would have to move in with someone, so I assume again that she already has somewhere in mind. And someone. Time for me to go before I start getting really wound up and pissed off. Make a nice day!

1 comment:

W2W said...

I just read your entire blog...wow. You are a good man to hang in there like you have. I wish you the best of luck in whatever happens with the two of you.