Friday, August 05, 2005

WOW!

I didn't think anyone but Em read my rantings. I want to thank all of you who posted comments. I know everyone wishes the best for me, but unfortunately you only have one side of the story, so making up your mind about who is the evil one in my marriage is probably a bit premature. I hate trying to make up my mind about who is right and who is wrong when I don't have the whole story. I wish I could post her point of view, but this is my blog and I post what I feel is the whole and correct story. I realize that I may be wrong sometimes, and I do get sidetracked on some issues, but I am no saint. I have made mistakes in the past and I will make mistakes in the future. I just hope that I can learn from then and be a better man because of it.

Again I thank you for your kind words and encouragement. Make a nice weekend!

No comments: